Au Natural Popcorn

Ingredients:
3tbs Popcorn Kernals
2tsp Vegetable Oil
Salt (optional)

1. In a skillet, heat up the oil with one kernal (lid on). I do it on med to high heat.

2. When the kernal pops, put the rest in.

3. This requires a bit of practice, but you'll learn. Once the kernals start popping, you are going to need to shake the pan often. Letting it just sit on the element will burn the popcorn, so I basically shake it for a bit until the poppin slows, put it back down on the heating element and let it start popping alot, and repeat until there is just not much popping going on.

3. Season as you like (I like salt, packaged popcorn toppers, and just green can parmesan).

This sounds like a lot of work, but I made my popcorn in about the same time my friend made hers in the microwave. I can't eat popcorn out of the bag anymore, the fake butter weirds me out.